National Cheeseburger Day; A Day You Deserve A Treat!

Brand X Burger

In my surprise, this was the first time I’ve heard about this celebrated national day on cheeseburgers. For those who didn’t know (in case), a Cheeseburger is a burger with a slice of cheese placed on top of the meat patty. This maybe a late post yet I do believe in the saying that it’s better late than never! Haha! So last Wednesday (September 18) is the National Cheeseburger day in America. Are you aware of that? If yes, have you had your burgers from your favorite store? Because that day, a lot of burger-selling chains and food stalls released a discounted purchase of their customer’s choice of burger, complimentary freebies or if you’re lucky enough, you’ll get a free burger. That’s a steal!

And here’s the list of those stores that have been so generous giving away burgers for free:

1. Ruby Tuesday: Free cheeseburger for the first 100,000 visitors to FunBetweenTheBuns.com.
2. Dog Haus: G away a free mini cheeseburger to any customer from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
3. Kings Bowl America: Free cheeseburger from noon-10 p.m.

I just wish there is National Cheeseburger Day in my country cause if there is, I will never think twice of visiting my favorite burger stalls, and KFC, Jollibee and McDonalds were counted too! Or better yet, I’ll visit my favorite 24/7 plus Buy 1 Take 1 burger stall located everywhere else in the country, the “Angel’s Burger”. I’m a total sucker of burgers and I find different varies of them totally satisfying. There’s chicken, beef, lamb, and veggies in rows so you’ll never lose an option. And oh, have you heard of “Charcoal Burgers” of New York Pizza in Penang? And it’s homemade. I’d love to try that, and splurge my heart out! It’s a black burger bun with your choice of patty (chicken or beef) cheeses of course and some sliced veggies.

In the Philippines, those exotic burgers boomed quite in the industry of burgers, and some that I knew was Mushroom Burger, Banana Burger and giant burger of Mama Chits which are sold locally. Still, I’m looking forward to new innovations on burgers because I’d be more than happy to try out new things whenever I got an opportunity. That’s how I love food. They do not only fill my empty stomach but my empty soul as well.

Have you heard of this celebration? How well do you love CHEESEBURGER?

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.