Tea Station at Alangilan, Batangas City (CLOSED)

Though I'm in cafe hopping the past weeks, I will never forget the first love of my life, milk tea!

This one I found on Instagram was a newly opened milk tea hub located right in the heart of Alangilan Batangas proper. Located within the vicinity were universities and training centers, which made it a perfect tambayan for students.

Small holes in the wall.

I went there three (3) weeks later after its opening and I guess a lot raped the place already. Notes and notes and notes were everywhere, indicating that a lot of people have visited the place right before I have stepped my foot in its fully furnished store.



Game cards were available too!




Vector print on its wall.

Here's a better and distant shot.

This one was everyone's favorite, perhaps (Yes, I'm a fan of vectors, and it was what my job calls for. LOL). My sister has her own shot of this wall design on her IG account too.



Photos above were the interior. Random fact; I personally love wood designs. My Dad use to buy furniture and fixtures from different places for our home. Maybe I'll tour you around our little nipa hut someday.

Okinawa Milk Tea in green tea base with 50% sweetness and 50% ice.

Okay, so let's talk about the main thing here, their product. The time I went there, they do have two different tea bases, black and green tea. I lowly asked the staff if I could have a green tea based drink. (It became a habit that I wanted to have what I wanted every time I visit cafes and milk tea stores. Haha.) Good thing she granted my request. I also asked for a minimal amount of sugar and ice since I still have cough and cold that time. And yes, I am totally satisfied. It is noticeable that they still don't have their own customized packaging yet, I guess they'll work on that when they started to grow. And the last thing they missed, music.

Eyeing on those Pepero sticks and Lays Chips!

Their drinks start at Php35 and that's a steal! I wish affordable tea stores like this started invading Batangas when I was still in college.

My favorite part! Sticky notes!
Find, find, find my note!

Location: Unit 4 Gamo Building Arcade, along National Highway Alangilan Batangas City 4200 Philippines
Instagram account: http://instagram.com/teastationph/
Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/teastationbatangas

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I enjoyed reading your blog post about our small tea store. Yeah! You we're actually right that music were missing for few days and good news - we have it now! Regarding our own branded cups? Well, this one will explain how we offer our drinks less pricey than the others and I also look forward to having that branded cups too. In behalf of my staffs, Thanks for having us here!😘 I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.