Jollibee Promo: Family Getaway in Singapore

Jollibee is the largest fast food chain in the Philippines, operating a nationwide network of over 750 stores with well-known products such as Filipino-style spaghetti, hamburgers and more. And to celebrate their 35th anniversary within the industry, they will be giving away awesome prizes!


Here's the list of what you can win!


That could be more exciting! Visit http://www.jollibee.com.ph/promos for more details.

Jollibee Website
Facebook Page: Jollibee Philippines
Twitter: Jollibee

*I am not forced or paid to blog about this, this is a press release.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult
    time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different
    then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.