Hallo! Welcome to my blog. And today, finally, I was able to find time to post a Q&A series here in my humble site.
Thanks to Augustin of http://augustinra.com/ for encouraging me to do so. Though not nominated (just discovered her page few weeks back), I am ecstatic to share with you my answer to her 11 questions.
To begin with, I just want to show you what makes me busy the past few weeks.
|Please visit and follow La Belle Vie on IG|
So without further ado, let’s start.
- What’s the story behind your name? My name should be Eloisa (Eloisa Joyce), but my Mom thought that I will have difficulties in writing my complete name for we do have long (like four syllables) family name. She is a grader teacher, and she knows the struggle of those kids in this situation. The real name (which is not
- How would you describe your personality? I am a MYX, I mean, mix. But the good side always dominates me. They say I am introvert, but I do tell stories a lot, to my boyfriend. To him, I am myself. But don’t get me wrong. I am still me, with others. It’s just, GJ brings out the best in me.
- Who is the most influential person in your life? Person. I can say it is my Dad, or Mom or one of my family members, because they were the closest being that I have. But. Yes, but. But there is just one Person, whom I really love. He is very loving, very forgiving, very just, and everything else in between. Yep. No other than, God. He guided me throughout my teenage years, until now. He never let me down and he never get tired of me, even when my hardheadedness comes at times. I owe him everything, so I am trying to be a good girl. (Matthew 6:33)
- Who is the most influential person you want to meet in person and what do you want to learn from him/her? Piece of cake, I already did this at number 4.
- If you had to live your life all over again, what part of your life would you change? That was the part when I continued college. There were lots of opportunities opened for me that time. And because I pursued my education, I came into open doors late. But still, I don’t regret anything at all. It’s just, I should have had it way before.
- What is your edge from other bloggers? I don’t think I have an edge. It is always one of my principles in life that there is no superior in this world. And I practice what I preach. Hihi
- What is the most important lesson your mother has taught you? I think, I need to think about this one. Pretty tough. Everything is important. I’ll skip.
- What is your favorite body part? It is my hands. I can do job with it, bake, draw, take pictures, and everything. And though it is not that nice looking, I don’t mind. Haha.
- How will you make a difference in this world? Doing it now.
- If we’re together right now, what would you tell me? That you are smart. Thank you for creating a pageant-like questions and I felt very overwhelmed right now.
- If I were in your doorstep right now, where would you take me and why? It’ll be in Europe. There’s located a happy place called Disneyland. I bet you will like it. Hihi
I may not disclosed a lot in my answers, I am keeping myself a private person. Lol. But it was fun answering.
So that's it. Just want to make it short. Doie!