What Makes Me Busy After Office Works?

Dad and Mom's 27th Wedding Anniversary is fast approaching. I only have a day left to prepare (or perhaps not to prepare at all). Because of our very busy schedule, I don't think we'll be able to prepare something for them tomorrow night, I still hope though.

I haven't visited my recent favorite one-stop baking shop here in Batangas this days yet, but I am very ecstatic to show you the liners I bought from them few weeks ago.





Lovely, right? And I so like how they look after baking. I wish I could just wash them thoroughly after using so I don't have to throw them away.

Anyways, I also purchased a box for four (4) cupcakes. Okay then, I'll spill, owning and managing a bakeshop was one of my greatest dream.


Cupcakes were just plain-flavored chocolate. It was just the icing/frosting that made them stand out even better. I just used half a cup of unsalted butter here and added some of confectioner's sugar and a hint of vanilla, piped with a disposable pastry bag without any tip on it. Since we have different colored sprinkles at home, I never wasted a chance to prettify my cupcakes. Oha!


And yes, I am a die-hard baker who wanted to create perfect French Macarons. Maybe I need a lot of practice but looking at the picture tells me that I'm just so near achieving the real ones. Can you see? They now have feet. I suspect that the heat of our oven was the key for perfect looking macarons.


And lastly, the star of the night, which I thought it was, my mini Black Forest cakes! Mom nagged about buying her finds at the supermarket and I was the impulsive buyer who just listened to her command. We both found ingredients last week while I saw a girly-girl silicon spatula (pink) and an eight-inch (8") round spring foam pan.

You can tell that I don't love baking that much, just because I am dying to bake just at least once in three days because baking is literally my best friend and having a sweet mouth counts too!

This post doesn't intend the readers to drool and lick their computer screens. :D Mehehe. I so love you guys!

14 comments:

  1. Inggit much! Baking is one of my life frustrations. Haay. Anywho, go and build that bakeshop already. I'll be one of your first customers, promise. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ate! :D i just couldn't make it happen this time po, im so hooked with my job, i wish i could leave soon :P

      Delete
  2. Everything looks yummy dear!

    http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes are yummy! And I love French macarons. It's so nice that you're learning to bake them, here's to your success and beyond! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You almost had me licking my screen (read this with an empty stomach). :D Kudos on the macarons! I'm not sure if you've seen this video but this might help in your quest for the perfect macarons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ636Y8N6E8

    Happy baking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much dear :D i've watched every macaron videos that can be seen on youtube :D hehe

      Delete
  5. hey! fellow batanguena here :) where ka sa batangas? nice post. cute macarons. where did you buy the almond flour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im from the humble land of Banaba dear :D and I bought the almond flour at Chocolatina located at Alangilan, Ate Nathalie recommended me that shop :D

      Delete
  6. Oh wow! Looks yummy! :) I'd love to try baking too, I just need a decent oven (still saving for it)...soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping you'll be able to get your own soon dear :D

      Delete
  7. Wow I finally found a baker-blogger in GT! :) I live in Taipei and have been oven-deprived for close to five years now. I started baking again just a month ago when my friend offer her oven... and kitchen. I miss baking! Those macarons look so perfect already!!! :)
    www.jacquelineuy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my sis! type na type ko ung design ng liners! ahaha! <3... I hope I can bake too! Well, that would be impossible for me right now since our microwave oven is not working anymore. And... I don't think I can lol.

    Happy 27th to your parents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. itsura pa lang mukha na silang masasarap... walang free taste? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. so delicious..keep blogging..keep updated with those dishes,,im always visiting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping at my blog! :) Please leave your LINK so I can visit you back! :D