So tonight, Imma show you how to make cute (
LET'S GET STARTED!
- a cup of steamed/cooked rice
- some nori sheets
1. Form rice into a ball with your wet hands. It should look like an egg like the ones on the photo. Set aside.
2. Let's make panda hands first. Cut your nori sheets into pieces, about 2 inches long and a centimeter wide. Make a curve on one end and cut into criss cross patterns.
3. Make the panda feet just the same as you did with the hands, but just half the size of it. Cut two circles for the ears, two ovals for the eyes and a triangle for the nose.
4. Stick the sheets straight to the ball of rice. And you're done!
Serve with some egg rolls and a bed of nori sheets.
Let's munch munch munch! <3 br="">
I so hope that you enjoyed my tutorial tonight. :) Hehe3>