LET'S GET STARTED!
Yield: 12 not-so-large cookies ^_^
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup full cream milk
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Mix well.
2. Add in egg and mix until well combined. Set aside.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, sift flour, baking soda and cinnamon together. Add dry ingredients to butter-sugar-egg mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Lastly, stir in milk and raisins.
5. Line baking/cookie sheet with parchment paper or non-stick baking paper. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture into sheet providing an inch or two inches gap between every drops. Bake on a preheated oven (180-200C) for 20 minutes or until golden brown on edges.
Transfer to a cooling rack when done. Serve with a cup of hot chocolate, coffee, milk or tea.
Easy peasy right? :)
Previous Recipe and Tutorial: Simple and Basic Cream Puff