Noir Sparkle Watch by Tomato

I haven't bought any gadgets online, preferring visiting malls for watches and stuffs. But last last week, Tomato's branch at SM Fairview was on sale, so I went all the way there to see if they have something for me. Sadly, their watches were not discounted. I asked the clerk where can I buy cheap ones other than Fairview, they suggested their online shop at http://www.tomato.ph/ then. I was shocked for I didn't expected that they sell Tomato watches for only P275. Without any further ado, I ordered two watches with the same price + free shipping for a minimum purchase of P400.

Feautures:
  • Quality stainless steel buckle and case back
  • Silver plated quality metal case
  • Made with faux crocodile watch straps
  • Comes with a stylish tomato gift box

My watch in a 10'x2.5' gift box.


Have you recognized the misaligned numbers? That's what I love about it!



The other watch is for my supervisor in Tagaytay Highlands. :)

I would recommend TomatoPH to those who are seeking fashionable and stylish items online and do visit http://www.tomato.ph/time for their other watches with 50-65% off.

6 comments:

  1. Good suggestion! :-)

    Alam ko na ngayon kung saan ako bibili ng gifts. Thank you for sharing this.

    And I say you got a good bargain. Apir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics!! I am sure you'll be loved by many on world's 1st eyewear styling community —— plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! buti tinry mo mag ask :DD, ako kasi lagi ako nabibigla... kahit mahal naeenganyo ako, hindi muna ako magtatanong tas ayun sa huli magsisisi :(( nyaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't mind to try tomato watch too. Is it Philippine made? I understand that the mechanism may not be but good enough if most of it are assembled in Phils.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rommel, I guess Tomato watches are somehow one that can be trusted, I got other stuffs from them and they are still well after time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't expect tomato watches to be affordable. I want to get one for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping at my blog! :) Please leave your LINK so I can visit you back! :D