Jose's Goto at SM City Batangas

Posted on July 24, 2012, 4:14pm

Sissy and I planed to visit SM Batangas last week. We looked for the Matte Wedge she wants but we got home disappointed cause all of the pairs are in small sizes. My sister's feet size was 40, right, too huge for a 16 year old girl.

Then it came to the point that our stomach screamed for food. We can't decide where to eat so I brought her to Jose's Goto, my favorite goto store inside the mall, supposedly there are 3 goto houses there, hahaha! I use to buy lugaw there when I was in my OJT, and that was already 3 years ago. Jose's goto is located inside the supermarket.


 

That's my sister. :)


I had this batchoy. Yum!


And she ordered Pansit Palabok for herself.


We bought this cute bottled water in the supermarket, it costs only P5. :)





SM Supermarket
SM City Batangas
Pallocan West, Batangas City


Ps. They don't have chairs for the customers but they have stalls in different SM Malls.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.