SkinWhite and Nuffnang bring you Snow White and the Huntsman

Posted on May 27, 2012, 9:31pm
Before anything else, I would like to greet my blog an advance...


[May 28, 2012]


Having a delicate skin like mine is really a hustle when choosing products for my skin. After applying some products, my skin is turning reddish and there comes little teeny tiny itchy spots.

I stop using lotions and creams after that. But then one of my friends told me that I may use Skin White products because they are very mild, fragrant and not harsh on skin.

First, I tried using Skin White face cream.








Just like what my other friends told me, the cream itself didn't betrayed me.

Here are the photo of me and my sister showing how Skin White helped me to have a goddess-like skin just like Snow White's.




Sister and Me


It is really shameful to admit that I have a dark skin before. But with the help of Skin White product, I have that beautiful blush white skin that my future prince charming can’t resist.

SkinWhite has SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works in FOUR ways all at the same time:
  • WHITENS the skin’s surface
  • REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source
  • NOURISHES skin with Vitamins
  • PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays
Know more about Synchrowhite Action from Kim Chiu by watching the video below.




Watch the BEST KILIG BFF Story on how SkinWhite works!




Know more about the SkinWhite products through clicking this link:

http://www.skinwhite.com.ph/products.php



https://www.facebook.com/skinwhite/app_137541772984354

http://www.nuffnang.com.ph/

3 comments:

  1. oh, yer back sis. :D haha.
    same here, my skin is sensitive, thats why i really dont apply lotions and creams. i dont have dark skin, so i just maintain it by using soap, olay. :D bwahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cheen, same here sis :) using Olay before too, then changed to Dove, and now, down to green cross. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.