Blogosphere

Posted on May 7, 2012, 07:32pm
Is there such word? For bloggers, YES. According to Mr. Wiki, blogosphere is made up of all blogs and their interconnections. The term implies that blogs exist together as a connected community (or as a collection of connected communities) or as a social network in which everyday authors can publish their opinions. Since the term has been coined, it has been referenced in a number of media and is also used to refer to the Internet.


Source


There's so many teens and young adults taking their free time writing and expressing themselves in blogs. And I envy them because I feel I don't belong here, they are better than the way I blog. They feed readers with lessons and I think I don't have guts to do the same. I just feel I don't blog worthy stuffs. Posts of mine are just foods, my pitiful life, and anything and what I really want is a photography blog. HOw am I suppose to blog photos if I don't have a camera?

Back to my topic, there are numbers of blogging sites like Blogger, Wordpress, Tumblr and the like, yet for me, BLOGGER is the best.







I have tried wordpress and tumblr but blogspot never disappointed me. For me, it is writer-friendly, open for all types of ads, etc etc (i ♥ blogskin). In blogspot, there's no competitions between bloggers, unlike in tumblr, there's the so-called TUMBLR FAMOUS (who counts followers and haters). Topic ends here.

Anyways, I have submitted a resume in Chowking Batangas for a part time job, just hoping they'll call me for the interview and training.

QUESTIONS FOR READERS:
  • How many blogs do you have?
  • What type of stories do you post? (reviews, life, rants, fashion, etc)

3 comments:

  1. HELLO :D.
    I have like A thousand blogs last time but I found it stupid so i deleted all and only used one, haha And I normally post about my life, (Answering your questions).

    BLOGGER FTW <3

    -Lionel, Http://www.daoxiangs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay! Don't think that way. Everyone blog for reasons. Now one should blog just because they are forced to write.

    Anyway, I have 3 blogs at latest. One on Blogger - PixieChronicle. Visit it and follow me on GFC and Networked blogs if you like.

    I have another one on tumblr - PinkSpell. Follow me on Tumblr :).

    Last but not the least, one on a self-hosted site, my new fashion blog - RemakeStyle. It is so new so I wont mind if you follow its Networkedblogs and Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment lionel :D, you better put some ads on your blog so it will not look stupid. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.