At Lobo, Batangas

Posted on May 2, 2012, 5:13pm

It's already May, it came too fast, I didn't recognized it shifted months already. And just what we always wanted...



Yesterday, I had my very first summer outing with my friends in Lobo, Batangas. Sorry for the photospam.

My sissy and me.















The road to Lobo zigzagged (turning left then suddenly turn right) which made us all dizzy. It took 2-3 hours of travel until we reached the place.

We were 18 persons all in all. And fitted to one small cottage for accomodation. 4 in a king sized bed then the rest lied on the floor, and oh, others just stayed awake in the seashore, gone fishing and singing.

Coinsidencely, beside our cottage are our friends from Lipa and Malvar, having their outing and reunion too. It is actually the 25th Wedding celebration of a couple, which they decided to have as a getaway party.

Obviously, we had fun yet we want MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :D

3 comments:

  1. yes time flies so fast indeed! :) it's already May.. your vacation seems so fun! :) glad u enjoyed it :) take care always!

    xoxo,
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! im jealous! I only have 4 friends remaining. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lysafae, dont be sad sissy, we have your blogger friends here :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.