Frustrated

Posted on December 1, 2011, 05:29pm
Scheduled post at 11:38pm

Hey guys! Sorry if I haven't updated my 30DDC. Been a busy bee this week, with school stuffs, cause prelim is heading my way. I really need to answer my assignments and have to study for the first monthly test. Sadly, my tuition fees aren't paid yet. We're really broke. . Our instructor in HRM 111 told us that we're going to have a tour in Palawan. I know I can't come in the first place. . Mom is preparing for her visit in New York, and she needs a lot of money. The said tour will be 3days and 2nights long. Actually, we have 2 tours, Local tour, which is in Palawan, and it costs about Php10, 200 (estimated price, pocket money not yet included), and the second one is International Tour (Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia) which costs Php26, 000. Tour in Palawan is a requirement. What should I do now? I really need Php10, 200 for that tour. I really wanna go to Palawan. Selling perfumes and shirt designing aren't enough.

So now, I'm begging. To those who are generous and open handed people out there. If you'll donate, that's a big help, and I'll be glad if you'll drop $1 each in my paypal. I guess that isn't too much. Isn't it?






-----
And I found this handwriting meme somewhere in tumblr, it is scattered everywhere. See how ugly my handwriting is? Sorry for the quality of the photo. :(





And here's my classmate's drawing. I really admire him in sketching faces and stuffs. He's really good. I asked him if I can post one of his art here in my blog, he said no. But I sneaked into his sketchbook and stole this. Haha. Kidding ofcourse!


-----


My teacher in Spanish once told us that our brain can store about million of things as long as we live. And perhaps he's serious about that. He looks intelligent. Would that mean that he's not open for suggestions from his students? Sadly, there were teachers like that. It doesn't mean they're older than up, they knew everything. They're wrong. I guess you know already what i want to pin point.

  • I would make this simple by giving you an idea about what it means brain storage. When you go out on a date with your girlfriend you can remember every single detail that happened that day before , during and after the date. What you were wearing what she was wearing the place you went to every single detail . you could recall everything that happened as if it was an extremely high definition recording but not just Video and audio, the smell , the weather her perfume what you were thinking how the food tasted how did you feel in your heart , with an extremely wide angle view , you can picture the whole place even if you weren't looking that instance at what happened , you can even see yourself and your date in infinite different angles. even yourself as a third person.


So if we had an Extreme definition camera recording in every single angle plus a weather computer recording the weather , and another unknown types of recorders running simultaneously recording the thoughts , the smell, feelings ... etc . recording that single little fleeting date . You would need Infinite storage media to store. and if you could squeeze your mind a little bit you can remember and picture everything you have passed by though your entire lives. it's all stored in your mind using this super recording XD device. So I would say its infinite.

The way brain stores data is not bits with ones and zeros. neither analog having infinite possible combinations . it can picture the data using little information about it . which storage media cant do at all.

let me give you some example:
  • Imagine a house
  • A door
  • Open that door and get into the hallway
  • rooms to your right and left
  • the walls and their painting
  • Enter a room
  • its a bedroom
  • stand on one hand
  • get up
  • open up the window and look out side
Now the idea behind this is when I gave you this little info I bet 80% of what you pictured was your own house. and the bedroom was your bedroom with the same bed the same decoration paint etc. the window and its view is you bedroom's or some other bedroom you have visited before in a hotel or someplace ... You probably never entered that house this way or done a hand stand before yet you pictured it in XD as if it was true using those little few lines of text info. this is how a brain stores data. X-Def video = few text lines = 100 bytes using a normal computer text processor.

Tn other terms a 100 byte in a brain = more than 10 GB of XD video on a computer. a simple word "lake" 4 letters 4 bytes you can visualize or imagine an infinite number of lakes more than 10 MegaPixels resolution. lets say this word gave you a picture of at least 100 different 10MP lakes = 1GB

How about storing a study textbook of 1 MB into your brain which is extremely the simplest thing your brain can do. it would need more than 268435456 GB of imaging storage on a normal computer . how about what you studied and what you can study and learn .source..

5 comments:

  1. It would really be fun to be with the tour! but the huge problem really is the funds for joining. if only money is not a problem. hehe! i just hope you can come, I know that it'll help you a lot. ^^

    About sa drawing na gawa ni classmate, sobrang galing~ galing talaga! hehe! I noticed that it's numbered 12, post the others pa! ahaha! just make sure you ask permission first though. LOL!

    And yung super post about the brain power! hehe! nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rashid, yes kuya, i love to travel, pero pera na ang usapan eh, tsk.

    hahaha! i'll grab his other sketches kuya. he loves to show his works din naman kasi. and yes, may permission yang pagpost ko. :D good girl ata ako :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Hope I can help you sis. We are both HRM students. I graduated way back 2004. Our course is really demanding. Hahah! And ang daming gastos. Where do you study? Hhope we can be friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @KC, whew! hi ate. yeah you're right. Grabe talaga. ang hirap pa sa school na pinapasukan ko. lahat ng bagay required (sa dept namen), kahit yung nakalagay sa mga docs eh hindi compulsary.. ammft :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grabe nirerequire kayo pumunta sa Palawan tas ganun kamahal? Shucks, comfort. Medyo relatively mura na siya kaso kung required naman ambigat nga sa bulsa :(

    Yung items na pinareserve mo sakin ihold ko lang ha. Basta balitaan mo nalang ako kung kelan mo kunin :)

    BTW I tweaked my giveaway's mechanics a bit ;) Hope you could check. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.