Stop Twitching!

Posted on November 23, 2011, 05:14pm
Scheduled post at November 23, 2011, 8:45pm
I've been experiencing it right now. *hachoo!* My left eye, I mean, it's cover keeps on twitching or beating. My dad told me its because it's too tired, caused by sleepless nights and the like. According to my research, muscle twitching is caused by minor muscle contractions in the area, or uncontrollable twitching of a muscle group that is served by a single motor nerve fiber. (source: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/). And the causes must sometimes:

  • Diet deficiency
  • Drug overdose (caffeine)
  • Drug side effect (such as from diuretics, corticosteroids, or estrogens)
  • Exercise
  • Twitches not caused by disease or disorders (benign twitches)
  1. Often affecting the eyelids, calf, or thumb
  2. Normal and quite common, often triggered by stress or anxiety
  3. Come and go, and do not last for more than a few days

So, I guess, I need to go now. Bye! :D (Ofcourse I'm kidding.)

-----


And in our class in Spanish lately, I guess I really need to concentrate on that./ I thought our Foreign Language 101 would be French, but unfortunately, its not. We met our instructor for the 2nd time. I can't post his real name here cause I found out that he's a blogger. hehe. So yeah, he's a fast talker. I actually don't know how to call that. But yes, i guess he can speak 15 words in one second. :O (that's too much! hehe. just exaggerating.) This morning, he taught us about 3 things.
  1. Space
  2. Focus
  3. Common Sense
Sorry guys if I can't elaborate what's with this 3, I have an internet restriction. I can say that our instructor is like Bob Ong, you know him? Bob Ong, or Roberto Ong, is the pseudonym of a contemporary Filipino author known for using conversational Filipino to create humorous and reflective depictions of Philippine life. His actual name is not known. (Thanks Wiki).

-----


FAILURE
(scanned)

I failed. I mentioned before that I'm with my perfume business. So to earn profit, I brought my products in our school to offer it to my classmate which is actually my seatmate. And sadly, I brought that heavy stuffs in my bag, but my classmate and I didn't met. Aw. :(

-----


Hey you! Yes you! Why is your phone turned off? X(

1 comment:

  1. hi, thanks for teaching me how to add a page in blogger. i was trying to edit the HTML like how to transfer the "comment" or rearrange... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.