Hi guys! How's your day? Well, mine's not that bad. :) Just finished washing the clothes, I mean, half of it. Tomorrow will be the continuation. And this is my siesta. Hehe. Oh btw, it's obvious in my title that I was tagged by my dear Julie. So here it is.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 Things About Me
1. My name is Lmyx
2. I'm a Filipina
3. A college noob student
4. Super duper lazy
5. I crave for food (lays, pretzels, marshmallows)
6. Freelance and addict blogger
7. I hate cooking
8. I play guitar and flute some times
9. Allergic to shrimp
10. Married to photography
11. Speechless at the moment :|
1. What is the best anime or manga you've watched?
Naruto. That's the only anime I watched. Haha.
2. Do you easily cry?
Yes! I'm the best actress in our room. Hehe.
3. Do you have any pets?
Yeah, he's a Japanese pitch, his name is Lucky.
4. What do you do you keep yourself calm?
5. What do you think your personality is like?
It's like a fragile glass.
6. What are you most terrified of?
Losing someone I love.
7. Do you have any plans for the future?
Ofcourse. A lot :)
8. Have you ever regret not doing something when you were younger?
9. Do you have anything that you believe in?
10. Are you a morning person?
I'm a night person too.
11. How would you describe your personality?
Changes all the time. In short, MOODY.
1.How would you describe yourself?
2.What's your greatest fear?
3.Name 3 of your strengths and weaknesses.
4.What type of books, magazines and newspapers do you read
5.What are the qualities you like in a man?
6.How was your transition from elementary to highschool? university?
7.Have you got an award from your school?
8.How did you learn blogging?
9.Do you have any plans in your life?
10.What OS are you using? (this is silly.)
11.What would you have done anything differently in your life until now?
Haha. If you'll realize these are the questions asked when you're in an interview for work. I just wanna ask this. :) So, I'm tagging this to the following pretty ladies: