Nuvali Paseo de Sta. Rosa (Greenfield City)

The reason why I don't have the chance to blog this past few days was this.

My best friend arrived here at Batangas by 8 o'clock in the evening. And yeah! We had a lot of thing to talk to. But she didn't spent the night in my room. She prefer to sleep in their house for the first night, and in mine for the second night. Not in my expectation, she drag me to come with her at Laguna. I thought we'll just watch movie and go back home but we didn't. She showed me where she works. And after a long time of walking, ofcourse, we both felt tired and hungry. We stop by at Rustan and mingle with other foreigns. I thought I could eat in a Korean Restaurant but, GRRRR!! It's close! Wth!

So I just decided to buy a Korean Noodle for breakfast tomorrow. That Kimpin Restaurant was the Korean Restaurant I'm talking about. Next to Shabu-shabu.


Yeah! Because I don't know why I have lost my appetite so I just ordered a cheap lunch for myself. See? (Jolibee)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Yeah! here's the Korean noodle. Name is translated at the upper part. Kimchi Ramen.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Aha! I didn't miss my favorite place after lunch! SUTAHBAKSU! (Koreans use to pronounce it that way.)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And this is me. Pretending to be BORED, but I am actually NOT. LOLOLOL

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And to lose those fats on our belly, we took a walk around Nuvali. Btw, NUVALI is located in the cities of Sta. Rosa, Calamba and the Municipality of Cabuyao in Laguna, part of the growth corridor of the CALABARZON Region.

NUVALI can be accessed through several exits along the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX).

Mamplasan(secured access from Mamplasan)
Sta. Rosa
Eton City-Greenfield
Silangan
Calamba
Directions from Manila:

Take Sta. Rosa exit from SLEX, then 7km to the right, or
Take the bus to Balibago, then take a tricycle ride from Sta. Rosa exit (tricycle terminal) to NUVALI
Travel time from key destinations:

50 mins from Makati (approx. 40 km)
30 mins from Alabang (approx. 25 km)
15 mins from Sta. Rosa Exit (approx. 10 km)

Source

It was just like Makati. Yeah, it was under Ayala Corp. I guess.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The ugly girl in the photo is ME.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

See that fishes in the picture above? That's the yellow thing in the picture bellow.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

We arrived home by 8pm. Yeah, me again, with meiji apollo chocolate. I actually didn't know how people call that thingy, yet it's (Y)ummy!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I will now work on my unfinished business. I have a lot of things to do. Tahahaha!

5 comments:

Powered by Blogger.