Awesomeness! Whew!

Blog is a place where you can post anything you like. Yes! It's where you can post your ramblings, rants, raves, impression about something, reviews, wants and needs, expressions, rebellions, greetings, collision of your feelings, sanctuary of your emotions, where your alter ego lives and the other things you can't burst out publicly.

But that isn't all. One of the reasons why we are here is to make friends in the blogosphere and to mingle with new people with different personalities.

And in my blogging life, I have met a lot of bloggers with cute and decorative blogs and of course, with awesome posts and articles. Yesterday (I guess), I have just received an award from Susan, and she did told me that I belong to that "TCTBT" Award.

THANKS A LOT FOR THIS!! WIEEEH!

At the moment, I also wanna share an award to those people who are somehow I considered my Cyber friends and who are once my blog visitors and keep reading those nonsense post of mine upto now.


[i'll improve this next time!]
Copy this code and paste in your blog. Leaving the link to my blog is a favor, please don't remove, that will be a recommendation as well.


Awesome blogs so far:

Susan (ofcourse!)
Anne
Sushi
Sabrina
Jagged
Vhie
Jamie
Mariel
Faith
Miyuki
Sarah

I hope that all of us will be close friends. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. hey! thanks for this! love yah!!

    SUSUSUSUSUssssssh!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah lovelovelove <3 thankyou so much, candy :) i hope we could be a close friend as well *hugggsss* :DD thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwwww. thank you so muuuch! :) appreciate it so much. Huggggs >:D<

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping at my blog! :) Please leave your LINK so I can visit you back! :D