Love trivia's about your favorite local and foreign artists?
I'll be giving 11 of the most talked solo artists and bands in music industry.
1. Charice's Pempengco's favorite love song was "One More Time" of Lani Misalucha.
2. Toni Gonzaga competed with Kyla and Faith Cuneta when she was 13 years old in a singing contest.
3. Goo Hye Sun (Geum Jan Di of Boys Over Flowers) were first planned to be the member of a three-member group in Korea which was known as
2NE1 today. (Including Park Boom and Sandara Park)
4. Tom DeLonge of "Blink 182" studies Ufology because of his beliefs in aliens and UFOs.
5. Nicole Scherzinger's Filipino last name was Valiente.
6. Richard Poon's mother, Ava Hwang was once an opera singer in Taiwan.
7. The Used's Bert McCracken was then a gymnast for about 7 years.
8. Vanessa White was a Fil-Am pop singer of The Saturedays.
9. The Veronicas' name got it from the movie Heathers.
10. Who have watched Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle? Have you seen the Pussycat Dolls performed a burlesque dance?
11. Our beloved Secondhand Serenade is just a project name for the song writer and artist John Vesely, and his songs are written for his beloved wife.